Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Cleanroom Services Boston

"I have nothing but good things to say about them"




"I’m Jim Keeler the principal of Pilot Design Group and I’m here with Marli and Jean from Boston Quality Cleaning Services. They have been with us for five years now and we’re very happy.

You can see the office is very clean and we appreciate them going the extra mile. And speaking of going the extra mile, they just went and brought us some packages from Brazil that we had designed. So we appreciate that.

They don’t just do a great job cleaning but they are really engaged and friends with us. So we are happy with them and I’m happy to recommend them. Like I said we’ve been with them for 5 years and I have nothing but good things to say about them, so thank you for doing a great job."


JIM KEELER
PRINCIPAL
Pilot Design Group
www.PilotDesignGroup.com

Cleanroom Services Boston


No comments: