Monday, September 24, 2018

Carpet Cleaning Boston

"Everybody Says How Clean The Office Is, How Impressed They Are"




"Hi my name is Cort Johnson I’m from Terrible Labs we run a mobile and web development shop here in Boston. Since we moved in to our office space we needed a good cleaning company and I was introduced to Marli and Jean from Boston Quality Cleaning.

I couldn’t be happier with the services that we've got so far. I think every Monday when we get into the office everybody says how clean the office is, how impressed they are, every weekend these guys show up on Saturdays for us to take care of all the cleaning.

We never had any issue with them and I’m totally excited to continue working with them in the future."

Cort Johnson
Director / Business Development
Terrible Labs
http://www.terriblelabs.com/
Zip Code: 02111

Carpet Cleaning Boston



No comments: